2007年4月9日月曜日

私のスピーチ

これは私のスピーチのフアィルです。みなさんは聞いて、コメントを書いてください。 ありがとうございます。

Speech File

I was so nervous when I did the speech. I forgot my lines twice and had to look down at my paper *sad* but over all I think it went well. I thought my fluency was fluctuating. Like in the beginning, I spoke pretty fast and fluently but toward the end, I kind of got stuck with some of the particles and my fluency dropped. I also learned that it's not a good idea to memorize one sentence after another (like remembering the ordering of the sentences) because if I couldn't remember a sentence, it's really difficult for me to go on to the next. Instead, I think it's better to remember the sequences of events that happens in the speech so that even if you forget a line, you can still remember what it's about a make up a sentence that conveys the same meaning. That's what I'm going to do next time.

4 件のコメント:

Aikyo さんのコメント...

I'm not able to access your file...:( it says i can't access it from my server, so maybe something's wrong with the homedirectory folder( prove me right :D ) anyways i'll come back later

mintchocolate15 さんのコメント...

Hey, I fixed it. It seems like home directory won't take WMA files for some reason. Please comment :)

Aikyo さんのコメント...

I like your speech alot! The entire speech was well organized and presented in a confident manner. You have successfully raised the audience's interest in touring Thai beaches from the beginning of the speech. That is difficult to do. The speech was also fluent and clear.

mintchocolate15 さんのコメント...

ありがとうございます。私もキョさんのスピーチが大好きです。